Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 33

I hope that today you are having a great day <3 I started this about four hours ago and I was waiting for my hubby and doughter to come home- now they are home! Everything is finally settled down and I am making dinner! Smells yummy!



Today's Earrings <3

Silver plated earrings (LF/NF); silver hoops; metal square beads





These hoops were donated by Melissa, from Mama Luna's! Thankyou Melissa!
 She has started a blog called Luna's Family Promise - Go check out what she is doing to help out too!

Visit Luna's Family Promise now!                 
Luna's Family Promise Facebook page           

 You can also find Mama Luna and her products here too!

 Mama Luna's on Facebook!                   
Mama Luna's Etsy Shop!                       
 Mama Luna's Blog                                 
 Moma Luna's Artfire                                                     
                                               

2 comments:

  1. hmmm not my favorite pair but definitely unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I did something similar one time using jump rings. My daughter calls them my "eights." Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete