Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 17

Well I am glad that I had a better day today, but I cannot say the same for my daughter! Her fever topped out at 103!! At that point she said she felt like she was going to throw up, and her tummy was really sore and that's where I made her finally take medicine! Thant and using an ice pack on her forehead and neck alternatively got her gever down fast!  She has slept most the day off and is fast asleep again :o)

It is amazing to see how resiliant our children can be! They go through a lot of things, and they usually just keep trucking along! Make you love them even more every day!

The funny part of my day that I will share with you-
My hubby and I switched places laying with Kira while getting her fever down, and I was standing at the end of the bed watching her.....I noticed something and mentioned it....I told my hubby that Kira has darker skin under her eye's like he does. Well she did not like that at all! So she quickly replies to me, " You have dark under your eyes too mom!! You have bags under your eyes!"
                                  ( NO YOU DIDN'T)!
So I just stood there for a few minutes while my husband just gutted himself, and kira thought it was the funniest thing in the world!

 *************************************
        DAY 17

Today's Earrings <3
Earrings are nickel/lead free; acrylic red beads; metal bead caps; swarovski clear square frames





3 comments:

  1. AMAZINGLY PRETTY. I HATE red! lol BUT these are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the square at the bottom. I think that's what makes these so different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lily says they are very pretty....and I agree..

    ReplyDelete