Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 14 and Day 15

I cannot believe that I didn't get my post up last night! ack! I had my earrings done and ready to go, but when I decided to sit back for a few in the couch, I fell asleep! I had a good momentum going and everything!  I guess today you will get double to look at :o)

I'm sure you all know by know the devistation that has hit Tokyo and other parts of the world. My thought's and prayers are with those having to endure those circumstances.

It sure makes a person think and put things into prospective. It is scary to think that your life can change just like that in a second!!!   Make sure to never take your family or friends for granted <3 and be sure to tell them you love them every day! 

  ***********************************
     DAY 14 (missed day)

Today's Earrings <3
Silver earrings ( nickel and lead free); Silver chain/headpins; Blue glass beads.


       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        DAY 15

Today's Earrings <3
Earrings are gunmetal black (nickel free); 21gauge Black artistic wire; Black glass beads


Please do not forget to take the poll and choose the charity of your choice!!
Feel free to leave me feedback anytime!

2 comments:

  1. i like yesterdays better! lol. Love them both~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like yesterdays better too!

    ReplyDelete