Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 28

One more day, One more Day!!! Wahoo! Now I got to go through my earrings because I didn't hang them in order....that should take a good half an hr! 

I will share a few photo's with you from this afternoon, my daughter decided to make a hat for the dog (unfortunately I didnt' get photo's of the first hat she made).

Putting her hat on her....
OH THE SHAME.....

AND FINALLY THE 'PLEASE DONT TAKE A PICTURE OF ME'
Bella is our Pom-Chi <3 and she's almost 1yr old...and act's like she's 5months old! I say all the time that having a dog is a LOT harder than having a child! I mean of course because raising a human is a little more important, but still it's good prep for becoming a parent! It was easier for me with my daughter than this dog! Some days I'm ready to pull my hair out!

************************************
   DAY 28

Today's Earrings <3
Silver earrings (LF/NF) ; Silver twisted hoops



1 comment:

  1. yay!!!! CANT WAIT!! :O) Also u know NOW what to do next batch!! HANG THEM IN ORDER! LOL :P

    ReplyDelete