Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 32

Today I stepped away from the computer for a few hours and sat at my jewelry table- I brain stormed about the earrings that I would make. Suprisingly today I had a ton of different ideas!

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
             DAY 32

Today's Earrings <3

Gunmetal Black earrings; Black artistic wire; Yellow heart swarovski beads; gunmetal black jumprings



What do you think about today's earrings??
 ******************************************************
I have a little blurb (I think that's what it'd be called) to share with everyone!

My friend over at Mama Lunda's, Mellisa- is starting her own endevour!  She say's I've inspired her, how nice is that!!  I am very excited to watch how things go for her and the great things she will do!! Please check it out, she has already started to set up her Blog and she has her FB page also to support it!

            Click to visit Luna's Family Promise Blog!                                                        

             Click to visit Luna's Family Promise FB Page                                                   

Raising money for a cause/charity is a selfless thing to do- putting your time and energy into something that will benifit total strangers is a true gift from the heart! GL on your blog Melissa!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm super excited about his too! I can't wait to see some more of what YOU make too!

    ReplyDelete