Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 60

WOW! Today went by really fast for me! Where didn't I have to go today....yeesh! Groceries... bank....store here and a store there.... Soccer practice....Post office! Can you believe I was at the post office for a whole hour!!!! Normally with the other lady who works there she just takes it after I pay and does the work and puts the receipts in my box...but today I stuck around to see what had to be done- plus there were a few things that I had to repack and stuff.... But it sure is expensive!! I think I need another job! rofl

Anyways- Tomorrow we start with a new batch and we start selling this batch! I am excited for this :o)

************************************
 DAY 60

Today's Earrings <3
Surgical steel earrings; Blue small beads; and green beads; metal spacers


No comments:

Post a Comment