Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 38

 What a rainy day, these are the days that I just want to climb back into bed! My daughter just got home from school- and she was laughing, she said she had sardine's in her lunch!! hahahaha  Her father decided to play a trick and add a can of sardines into her lunch for her.

I just wish we could have been there to see her face when she opened her lunch kit!

*****************************************************************
     DAY 38

Today's Earrings <3
Silver earrings (lf/nf);silver chain; Pink bell flowers; faceted black beads




 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I almost forgot!


Today's Earring Giveaway!!!!

 Goes to.............
                                  
                                            Shauna Torres
Congratulations Shauna! Please comment to claim your earrings (Then email me your mailing addy. You'll find my email addy in the info on Earrings A Day FB Page )

Wonder who'll get the next pair....... See you all tomorrow!





1 comment:

  1. UGH you have a KNACK for making me want more earrings! ;) LOVE THESE!

    ReplyDelete