Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 42

Today was a bit of a busy day for myself! Had to run errannds and such, and then get ready for soccer practice! Yes today was our team's first practice of the season! I was nervous of course, but I am happy to say it all went very well! Kira's been so excited to play soccer, and I am very proud of her! She know's all her team mates because the majority are in her class (and their all in the same school). We had a sit down with the kids- and then the parents, then had the kids do some drills and THENNNNN they go their jerseys!

I would have to say the worst part of my day is that I got mail sent back and have to redo all the stickers for them- so I have to go through it all and get them all redone- some envelopes changed and then re-sent out on monday! so crazy

 **************************************************
            DAY 42

Today's Earrings <3
Earrings are lead free/nickel free; metal frames; faceted glass beads.


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so my mind is totally not here- I forgot about Today's giveaway!! Thankyou for the lovely reminder Christina! :o) I.O.U!

Today's giveaway earrings are ;

     AND THE WINNER OF THESE EARRINGS ARE.....................

                                           kabukikreations

Congratulations! Be sure to comment here to claim your earrings :o) Then go to the FB supporting fan page and get my email addy from there....then email me your address! :o)











3 comments: