Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 52

Today's photo's will be great- and I am excited for this one! lol

We were driving to town the other day, and Kira saw a bull....and said mom is that a real bull?! I of course told her it was. She then replied to me, "I thought they were only in the west"   I looked at my hubby and we just laughed so hard!!  The things kids say are so funny!


       ********************************
          DAY 52

Today's earrings <3

Surgical Steel earrings; Dark Blud glass pearls; silver plated fuchsia spacers.

What makes today's earring so special??? Well they have a necklace that goes along with it!!
Necklace chain is silver plated, same beads used as the earrings except the spacers are not just fuchsia, they are blue too!



There is a note on this  earring and necklace set on my fb page. You can win this set! How?  Well, everyone who purchases a set of earrings will have their name go on the list (kind of like a raffle). Then when all earrings are sold and given away for that month- I will use random .org to pick a winner out!!  Great insentive, right!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I am doing another winner of earrings :o) 

The winner of these earrings are....
                                     SHELLY! (No last name or anything- it just says Shelly)

Congrats Shelly! Comment below to claim  your earrings- then head to  the supporting FB fan page! On the left is a contact tab- send me your mailing address and I will get them sent out to you!

1 comment: