Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 37

What a beautiful day it was today! Sun was out and so were we! The animals didn't even want to come back inside! Hopefully the weather continues to stay like this! What was your day like?

I know I've shared this before but, I want to share it again :o)  My friend Melissa has started her Family Promise Blog! She's made some really cute stuff already, and I think it would be worthwhile for you to go and check it out!
  Her first post she made these adorable Tassle Earrings!
***************************************************************
  DAY 37

Today's Earrings <3
Silver earrings (LF/NF); Silver chain; Glass beads

I love these earrings, super cute!!  Make sure to check out the blog tomorrow- I will do another giveaway- I want to spread them out a bit!

4 comments: