Monday, July 25, 2011

Days 147 thru to 151

Sorry for not keeping up this last week, I found myself very busy preparing for the weekend. I ended up doing two different events this weekend, and had a great success, with both my personal jewelry business and EAD! Thankyou for everyone's support thus far on my journey. <3

Let's get to it, shall we!?

Day 147
Silver plated earrings; Glass lime green beads; blue crystal glass beads


Day 148
Silver plated earrings; gold/clear faceted glass beads; Silver metal cubes; silver glass bicone bead.

Day 149
Silver plated earrings; Light blue glass bead encased in a silver drop flower

Day 150
Smaller version of photo uptop, but inside is a blue glass pearl bead. 

Day 151
Surgical steel wire earring hooks; silver metal spacers; Purple sodalite beads

No comments:

Post a Comment