Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 123 ; 124 & 125

I think summer is the worst time of the year to be sick!  Every year I get a cold in the summer, this is early for me this year- but that's okay! I'd rather get it done and over with!
*******************************************************
All are silver earrings (nickel free) with Glass beads (round/flat bead) I have many different designs and colors- all will be the same style but different colors.
Day 123


Day 124

Day 125

****************************************************************
Please be sure to check out my jewelry FB page anytime you want! www.facebook.com/sumthingpurdy
I will be posting tomorrow on my jewelry blog, as i am part of 17 blogs who've come together for a giveaway!! with a great prize, Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment