Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 101-105

I want to thank everyone for having great patience with me, while I've been away! I am very grateful for it!

I want to start giving away earrings, but still need a few more earrings to be purchased. Please remember that the $10.00 does not go to me! It's going into the account for the end of the year long journey, and will be placed to a charity at the end of the time! So open your heart and treat yourself while helping out!


*********************************************************************
REMEMBER TO VOTE ON THE POLL FOR WHICH CHARITY YOU THINK SHOULD GET THE MONEY ----------------------------------------------------->
*********************************************************************
Day 101
Silver earrings; Red & Silver glass crystals

***********************************************************
Day 102
Gold earrings; Silver flower spacers; gold sparkly bead in the middle <3
*****************************************************************
Day 103
Silver earrings; Silver flower spacers; Silver/Gold Glass crystal beads
********************************************************************
Day 104
Silver earrings (lead/nickel free); Silver wire stars
**********************************************************************
Day 105
Silver earrings (lead/nickel free); Silver flower charms

Next week we'll play a few games for some free earrings- I will Post Sunday night which day/night I'll be on for games! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment