Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 165 & 166

Another wild hot day here in BC! Today we went to Fields and all the summer items are half price, so my daughter picked out some items and one of them was a pool. It's a decent sized pool though! I can sit in it and it's chest deep....and just over 6feet long! So we stuck it on one of our back decks and filled er' up! My daughter is nine, but she is loving it...It was definately a good buy for only $15.00! 

Today I wanted to make some jewelry but never got around to it yet, as I was helping my husband fix up a boat trailor. It definately looked easier to me than I thought it was...lol. But yesterday he was out too long and got heat/sun stroke- today he's just ILL! Poor guy!

Well here we go for yesterday and today's earrings.

Day 165
Gold earrings (nickel free) with gold plated jump rings formed into a chain

Day  166
Gold earrings (nickel free) with gold plated jump rings

No comments:

Post a Comment